Hide and seek with science facts (3)
See also: Hide and seek with science facts (2)
Despite CRISPR baby controversy, Harvard University will begin gene-editing sperm
What if a new killer virus arises and sweeps the world?
Thanks for asking. Church et al, patented naturally occurring RNA interference. RNA-Guided Human Genome Engineering Everything else is a ploy to get more funding for the pseudoscientific nonsense touted by theorists at Harvard and MIT. Eventually, those who have prevented dissemination of accurate information about biophysically constrained viral latency will be forced to admit to their contribution to unnecessary suffering and premature death that could have been prevented with naturally occurring RNA interference.
Watch as the world of theorists with mathematical models continues to fall apart as facts about their word games continue to break through the barrier of peer-reviewed publications by starting with more preprints at F1000 Research.
What, for example, is an eQTL? How do these magical so-called trait loci automagically emerge?
See: False positives in trans-eQTL and co-expression analyses arising from RNA-sequencing alignment errors [version 1; referees: awaiting peer review]
- Most trans-eQTLs from naive analysis of RNA-seq could be false positives from alignment error. Affects FDR, characterization, and replication of trans-eQTLs and potentially co-expression. Data and code to help filter.
- What about transcriptome imputation techniques that rely on SNPs on different chromosomes to infer a given gene expression? Is that actual signal?
- Energy as information is the signal linked to nutrient-dependent pheromone-controlled feedback loops that pseudoscientists have placed into the context of their ridiculous mathematical models. Their models force intelligent people to publish preprints on the @F1000Research site.
- I would personally want to see evidence that mapping error isn’t the cause before claiming a biological pattern/mechanism based on trans-eQTLs. Depends on the goals of your study of course.
- I think most study goals are established in the context of obfuscated top-down energy-dependent causation. See for comparison: Human pheromones, epigenetics, physiology, and the development of animal behavior and Nutrient-dependent/pheromone-controlled adaptive evolution
- Feedback on the analysis welcome! Also trying out @F1000Research for the first time.
- Here’s prescient feedback on the facts from 1964: Dependence of RNA synthesis in isolated thymus nuclei on glycolysis, oxidative carbohydrate catabolism and a type of “oxidative phosphorylation” I was told to start with gene activation + I skipped the math
- Energy as information and constrained endogenous RNA interference Energy as information is required to link the epigenetic landscape to the physical landscape of DNA via fixation of RNA-mediated amino acid substitutions.
See also: Hide and seek with science facts (4)